Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Luminary Svg





File

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzzwzvdhrrb

I only had vellum in 8 1/2 by 11, so I made this to fit 1/2 sheet of vellum(4 1/4 by 11). I then put the vellum behind the cut out silhouette. Then I rolled it into a cylinder. I think it might work better to cut the silhouette out of vinyl and put it inside the the vellum cylinder instead. My glue I have with me in the hotel room showed too much.

I wonder if we could make a frame fit the flameless luminary from febreeze Of course, I don't know how much those are! I keep seeing the commercial.


This luminary is lit by a battery powered tea light from Dollar Tree(there were two in a package when I bought them last year).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive