Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coming Soon: Breast Cancer Awareness and Comfort Svg Collection

Someone in my Yahoo Groups was wanting some svgs to cut on her Cricut to make a Journal for her friends who have breast cancer. When I found out that you could only get the Pink Journey Cricut cartridge by buying a NEW CRICUT EXPRESSION, I thought, "How Unfair!". First I did a search, and came up with a few things made by others for her to cut. Then I decided I might as well make my own package. It isn't rocket science! I am now looking for some testers. I will give you the package of svgs, and you will cut some of them out in exchange, and give me feedback.

Here are just some of the files in the package(Because you know me, I just can't stop making things!).



Email me at dhoffman@spacey.net if you have a need for these files, so don't mind cutting some of them.

Thanks...Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive