Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cards with Pop_out Flowers

Make this cute card with a pop-out flower. It is so easy using your Cricut to do the cutting!  Use a crisp paper that cuts smoothly for this project. Mine was a little ragged, but when I cut it on black paper it worked great.

Just cut the card, fold the petals up. line with a solid color. I put an embellishment in the middle. Added some adhesive paper ribbon.

For this card I used the cricut markers. I loaded the paper and switched the blade to a marker. I cut. Then I pressed load paper a second time. Changed back to the blade. Cut again. Now the petals are outlined in orange marker.


I used the "stencil" to color in the petals. Scalloped_flowers file contains the stencils. Just hold it in place with some temporary adhesive on top of your cut file. I used markers but you would get a much better look daubing on some ink with a sponge. Remove the stencil. Fold the petals up. I backed the flower with a solid color.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive