Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In His hands


I was listening to this song by JJ Heller yesterday. I love the lyrics that say... when my world is shaking, heaven stands. When my heart is breaking... I never leave your hands.
I decided to draw His hands holding a heart and made it into a stained glass design. I drew the hands and heart separately and added the cross and scanned it into my computer and used microsoft publisher to finish my stained glass design. When I printed it, I went over the lines with an embossing pen and added gold ep. I colored the images with watercolors. This card is also for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge to make a card with a house or bulding that showed planning in it's design. My card just is zooming in on a window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive