Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop Day 2

My teenaged daughters went "AWE" when they saw this adorable set. They loved that I made "Baby" baby cards. I went with 3"x3" white cards. I added a 2 3/4"x 2 3/4" embossed white panel. I stitched around the embossed panel with my sewing machine and added my baby animals popped up with craft foam.




Welcome to the MFP April Blog Hop! This month, we are releasing 4 NEW SETS! Our New Sets are: In My Mother's Garden, Bearded Iris, Oh Boy, It's a Girl and Garden Fairies.For your convenience, all 4 stamp sets are available for purchase TODAY! We have a NEW Blog Candy Contest! BE A GUEST DESIGNER!*** What do you need to do to qualify? Just comment on the Design Team blogs during the blog hop. The winner will be announced on the Mark’s Finest Papers blog on Saturday, April 16, 2011. ***See the MFP blog for all the contest rules and PRIZES! WEDNESDAY, April 13: Oh Boy, It's a Girl!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive