Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting Cricky Love - Link Party

You all know Kristal, right? Yep, she's K. Andrews of Getting Cricky and she's having a "LOVE" link up party!! 

I'm supposed to tell something about myself...I work with my husband selling Bali Grass Thatch Roofing and Timber Shingles and also Natural Stone Floor Tiles and am his official gofor... you know go for this and go for that. I have two children my 15yr old son is in 2 soccer teams Under 17 and Under 19yr old teams and Futsal (indoor soccer) regional team and hubby is also the Director of Coaching at Broadbeach Soccer Club and my beautiful daughter 10yr old is a very talented performing artist (19hrs outside school hours) so I spend a lot of time behind the scenes as Mum's taxi and I love to ensure my family all have everything they need, including healthy meals.

My happy place is making cards and learning new techniques especially with my friend Vicki and a huge thanks to all the wonderful crafter's who share tutorials on their blog and make You Tube videos and make it so exciting! There's nothing better than learning something new!

Now onto the rules for the link up party. (Head over to Getting Cricky for the actual post regarding this)

***Guidelines***
1. Follow EVERYONE's blog in the Linky Tool
2. Leave a comment
3. Add the link below to your blog post (See Getting Cricky for the link)
4. Get ready for lots of new blog friends!









Have fun everyone!!!  I can't wait to visit everyone's blogs.




Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive