Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, April 22, 2011

Epic Airship Airport Tower

I hate describing something I've built as "epic" but seriously folks: I am really happy with this one! It turned out better than I imagined it would.


The large air balloon is from the West Apvia Trading Company (WATC). The tower isn't really meant for commercial traffic but since I haven't built the commercial port yet (and I will) they had no choice but to use this one.


I have already started imagining what the passenger ships will look like and I expect a military base is in order too.

The airship tower is huge but the WATC ship makes it look small.
 There are two parks at the bottom of the airship port and a water port (for ships) at the very bottom. It will be connected by rail too but I haven't gotten that far yet.


The WATC ship is just a behemoth!

This is a smaller ship dropping off passengers and goods.
This view is from inside the top terminal.

Unfortunately it seem Apvia has a power mad bureaucracy. 
One of the botanical gardens found in the airship port.
Travelers can enjoy world class food as they watch ships coming and going.
This is the rest of the food court.

The captains quarters in the WATC airship

The WATC hold is empty right now.

View from the ports main entrance which comes from Gravehome.

The state of the art loading docks.

View from the WATC helm (stern to bow)

View from control tower.
I haven't finished the control tower yet.


Note: My last save starts at the Boodle Station and unfortunately I failed to place a block and button there beside the cart before saving. A nasty creeper blew the whole thing apart and I had to make repairs before I saved. It shouldn't be too much trouble since the avatar has both a block and button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive