Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bible Verse Acrostic Ready for Sale

I have been making these name acrostics for gifts for a while. When framed, they make a nice baby gift. They also are great to go in your scrapbook as a title page. This is just a printed project, not a Cricut cut one. You could also make iron on t-shirt transfers with this text on it.

YOU DO NOT NEED A CRICUT OR SCAL TO USE THIS FILE...Just a computer and a printer.

Usually I would just look up the bible verses each time and type them in again. Recently I decided it would be great to have font with all the letters and verses in it. I made one, but it didn't "Print" correctly.  Microsoft Word wasn't that flexible!

So I put all the letters of the alphabet is separate image files instead. To use, you would insert the image for each letter of the name in your Microsoft Word document. The font used is just Times New Roman Italic if you want the name at the top to be in the same font. I made multiple images for each letter, just in case your name has 3 t's in it or you are doing two children with duplicate letters in their names and want them to have different Bible verses.

I am putting Bible Verse Acrostic file up for sale on my blog for $5.00. Please check it out if you are interested!

Thanks again to my testers who found a few mistakes that I fixed. It helps to have another set of eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive