Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Happy Resurrection Sunday!!

Luke 24:46-47 and (Jesus) said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

Happy Resurrection Day. I am so thankful that God would give his only son as a sacrifice for my sin, and even more thankful that He raised him back to life!!!


Go to the bottom of my page and pause my RADIO WORSHIP before listening to this awesome song. This song says it all about Resurrection Sunday!!!










The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week is to make an Easter Card and it has to be round.




Check out what my Stampin' Sisters in Christ have created.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive