Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anyone for Bingo

This is the challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'.  You can pick 3 items in a row and    create something with stamping using those 3 items. You can choose any direction, up, down, sideways or diagonally.



Our sponsor this week is Crafts and Me, with a prize of 3 digis from their website


And we also have our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen with a £10 voucher to be won.


And now onto my card, the DT were given a choice of images from Crafts and me to work with, and I have used Gifts of Winter.



I have used Lace, Ribbon and Pearls.  Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.  The backing paper is from a magazine freebie and I have added glitter.

I am entering this into the following challenges;

Sparkles Forum Challenge - Things with wings
Divas by Design - Wings and Things
Flutter By Wednesday's - Anything with wings
Totally PaperCrafts - Ribbon and or bows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive