Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, February 27, 2012

Make a Chalkboard!

I found this paper pad today at  Michaels. Cool! Actual chalk board paper you can write on
IT CUTS GREAT ON THE CRICUT TOO.  It was slipping off the mat, but i used a little extra roll on adhesive in the corners, and that seemed to do the trick,


the background (red paper) is a little busy..sorry abou that
Here is the project you can cut from my file.


It makes a 6 inch by about 11 inch wide frame with a 8 x 4 chalkboard in the middle.  The holes are cut in the paper so you can thread a 1/4 inch ribbon though the holes. I ran out of ribbon so had to use another piece to make the hanger. I'm sure you will do better and leave enough ribbon to do it all in one color. I just tucked my chalk in a loop on the back. This would make a great door hanger, locker sign, menu for the kitchen, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive