Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, July 2, 2010

Challenge #23 - One For The Girlies

Morning everyone and welcome to Totally PaperCrafts.
It's Caroline here and it's my first time hosting a challenge,
so please be gentle with me.... lol**

Thankyou to everyone who joined in last week,
we saw some fabulous Easel Cards For Boys.
The lucky winner, chosen by Random.org is
Linda of Card Challenges and More

Congratulations Linda
please take our winners banner to display on your blog
and send us an email, so we can arrange for your prize to be sent to you.


This week is our first time choosing a top 3,
and it was such a difficult choice
but here are the winners...

Cathy - Ellie's Keepers Creations
Heidy - Heidy's Scrappies
Coops - Coops Cluttered Corner

Well done ladies,
please take our Top 3 banner to display on your blog.


On to this week's challenge, and the theme is

'ONE FOR THE GIRLS'

A perfect excuse ( like we need one!)
to get out all those pretty papers,
gorgeous ribbons and girly embellies.
We can't wait to see your designs.

Our sponsor for this week is the lovely Jules from...




Here's a bit about Jules.....

Hiya,
My name is Julie, I'm also known as Jules, Jue, Miss Daisy, Hey you...depending on who I am speaking to, lol. I have been married to the love of my life for 21 yrs, we have 1 son and a cat. I have drawn off and on since I was small, my mum was always doing craft related things, I must take after her. I have been making digi's for just under a year now, and I love it. I have tried loads of crafts, modelling (not that sort....I wish :o), cross stitch, embroidery, painting, glass painting...etc. I have dabbled with cards, but the whole house became my craft room, so I stick with the computer now, so much tidier! I leave the cards to the experts now, lol. It gives me so much pleaure to see cards made using my images. I am always awestruck by how much talent there is out there. I also love reading and watching footie.....Go England! :o)




The winner will recieve one digital stamp set from the choice of this one...





or this one...





Oh my what a choice of two gorgeous sets, which would you choose?




We are also thrilled to welcome three members of the Daisy Doodles DT as our Guest Designers for the challenge..




Jane





Lawren





Rhonda





Thank you ladies for sharing your gorgeous creations with us.
You can visit each of their blogs by clicking on their names.
Jules has also provided some images for some of the TPC DT to play with.

And here is some inspiration from our own amazing Design Team.

Caroline





LOLS


Anne

Sue

Ria

Carol




Mel X




We hope you will join in the fun this week
and you can leave a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive