Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Butterfly Birthday cards with Buttons



Today's Ways to Use it challenge was to use Buttons on our cards. I made the background paper with green ink, and a leafy flower stamp. I then Ink-Sprayed-Smashed it with blue and turquoise markers. The top card used Layers of Color butterflies, and Joyful Noise set. I stamped the keyboard on ribbon and I stamped the music notes on the button. I used a rubon for the butterflies trail. I used the Happy Birthday from MFP's Daffodil and Anise set. For the bottom card, I stamped the butterfly from MFP's Daffodil and Anise set along with the sentiment and the Anise flowers at the bottom. I added little paper flowers and buttons and pearls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive