Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My first custom order!

This gorgeous business card wallet was made as a custom order for someone who'd fallen in love with the fabric (which I'd used for a wristlet key fob listed on Folksy). It was a joy to make, and the customer was thrilled with it:

"It has arrived and it's perfect! Thank you for customising to my chosen fabric xx"

So, if you never have a business card to hand when you need one, or they're in a dog-eared muddle in the bottom of your bag, then Daisy and other designs can be viewed here. More to be added soon, but if you don't see a colour or fabric that's quite 'you' in the meantime, just ask - I'll almost certainly have something suitable in stock. And if I haven't, I'm sure I'll be able to source it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive