Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, August 2, 2010

Side Step Card with Butterflies

I made this card for daughter, who is away for the summer, and has had many wonderful things happen to her this summent, including getting baptised.  I liked the way it came out, and thought you might want to make one too.

 You could just use a Happy Birthday or Happy Spring message instead of the one about the butterflies.

You could also use a butterfly stamp if you had one.

I made a file with the message and the butterflies in it that you can print and, sigh, manually cut out. Print on cardstock, it will look better. You can even print the text right on your colored card stock and then cut out your shapes.




Here is how I laid out my paper. The paper was from K&Company, says Brenda Walton Specialty Paper, it is two sided and has 24 papers. I lucked out and found it at Michaels a few months ago for 1.99 on clearance and bought two pads. It all coordinates beautifully together and looks like you have hand stamped or created it. I don't know if you can still find it, but worth a look see.UPDATE: FOUND IT ON CLEARANCE THIS WEEK(8/11/2010) AT MICHAELS FOR THE 1.99..IT WASN'T MARKED BUT THAT WAS THE PRICE IT RANG UP. CHECK OUT YOUR LOCAL STORE.















Here is the text and the butterflies to print in microsoft word

I entered my card into the Things With Wings challenge at Simons Says Stamp and Show.

 Check it out and enter your own creation by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive