Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Doll House Card Box...Updated with files



I am working on these files to share. The box worked fine but I needed 12x24 inche paper to cut it. I will try to redo it so that you can cut it from 12x12. I've had fun playing around with this today. Do I need a baby card? No...Do I have any young children? No...but we all like to play with doll houses!






This file includes the "wallpaper" and the floor and ceiling pieces. I used some printed acylic plastic for the inside of the window. That sort of makes it look like it has a curtain on it.  I just winged the valence each time, just cutting a rectangle and folding it. I used some border trims to decorate the edge of the window valence.

The baby furniture is for sale for $5.00. Here is the rocking chair for free, as that wasn't part of the collection.



Need more accessories?  Try this link for printable doll house stuff you can make
Free Printable Minis

Jim's Dollhouse Pages

For when baby moves out of the crib, this room has a twin bed complete with headboard and quilt.
Child Twin Bed

Dresser


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive