Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 24, 2011

Facebook Games?

I haven't been able to craft a lot of mines the past few days because I went to my parent's house for the weekend and spent some quality time with my family and some of my friends back home. My project that I'm working on right now is a cafe that is located behind our main farm house. My boyfriend has been kind enough to point out that every building I've crafted is based on a Facebook game. Farmville, Frontierville, and now Cafe World. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear!! It got me thinking, what inspires you on Minecraft? Apparently my subconscious is thinking about Facebook!

I'm really looking forward to the completion of the cafe though. I think it will be really cute, and I hope you guys like it too. I'll be posting pictures, of course.

Until next time!

And remember, the SSSSSSSS sound means RUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive