Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mariposa Flying

Layers of Color is the sponsor for Card Patterns Sketch Challenge. What a fun sketch. I used cardstock from DCMV The Mariposa Stack. I love this paper. It looks especially great with my Layers of Color FLUTTERESCENT butterfly. I love all the sparkle and gold in the papers. I embossed the Layers of Color butterfly with gold ep to coordinate. I watercolored the butterfly after it was embossed. I cut it out and gave it dimension by rolling it over my fingers. I stitched a lace panel at the bottom. I used a stampin' up border punch at the top. Instead of a ribbon at the top, I used a piece of decorative trim. I used the sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers HAPPY PANSIES set. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive