Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yay Update!

Well, it's been a busy couple of days. Sammy and I tried out Rift so we took a mini break from Minecraft. I didn't like it as much as everyone else, so I have been doing a lot on Minecraft. I finished up my cafe, and it's looking pretty nice. As soon as I get it decorated I'll post pictures. I also went on a long journey in search of snow to build a log cabin in. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find about 30 pumpkins! That was the highlight of my day, finding pumpkins. Psh.

Here's my first set of pumpkins, which excited me to no end. This was my first time actually seeing pumpkins.


I'm still hoping to build that log cabin sometime soon. I'm planning on making it out of the natural wood instead of turning it into the processed wood? I guess that's what you'd call it. Anyway, I think it'll be pretty neat when it's done.

Right now I'm making sort of a window treatment at the cafe. It's pretty much a big cluster of colored wool, but I think it brightens it up a little bit considering it's just plain wood. Like I said before, pictures to come. Also better blog posts to come now that I'm back in the game. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive