Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

8 Bit Art

Goodmorning folks

Since I'm feeling like shit today (coughing and stuff) I decided to build some 8 bit stuff in minecraft today. Because thats what you do when you're sick right? (:

I started off today with some simple stuff, like kirby,

I was quite unsure about the shoe colors, but in the end I decided to go with the 'old skool' Kirby colors.

And Megaman.

Turned out to look pretty good eh? 


Yeah, I need to do some epic pixel art like my friend AcrophobicHawk did, he made this pikachu all by himself (You can clearly see he has an eye for detail, and no girlfriend)

GOTTA CATH 'EM ALL GOTTA CATH 'EM ALL

Yeah, he made this when he heard I was making pixel art. The f*cker always needs to be better than I am (":

So yeah, this was my short adventure today (I really suck at writing blogs like you may have noticed).
Next time I think I should finish my base instead of building random stuff, but hey, it looks pretty sweet (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive