Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friends Forever

I made this card with my daughter as inspiration and I wanted to do something to do with Ballet and asked my friend Gloria Harrison if she had any dance style stamps that I could borrow and this is one of them. I originally stamped with the two dancers sitting together with black ink on white cardstock but it just didn’t look right, and as I am a bit of a pink fan I tried the pink cardstock and knew I was onto something when the image came to life! The bow is secured with a office notice board pin as Hat pins aren't in the budget yet. I used what I had in my lace and ribbon stashes that I secured as freebies along the way. When I first started crafting I asked everybody I knew to go through their sewing boxes and give me any old buttons,lace, ribbons etc. and it was amazing what turned up over the next few months. I have since invested in some large clear A4 sized plastic bags and sorted my ribbons and lace into colours and try to work with what I have. I hope you like this card as much as I do.
March 2011 075
Challenges this card qualifies for:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive