Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, March 25, 2011

minecraft Modern House

I built a modern house from some blueprints I had. It's located in Lakewood over an unexplored cave where I think there might be a dungeon. The basement is unfinished but I'm going to make it lead into the cave (maybe Batman lives here). I'm not going to explore the cave. I'll leave that for someone else.





View from lake (not Lakewood lake)





Entrance and garage




Entrance




Garage - the door leads to the utility room




Living room/ kitchen - door goes to Sundeck




Living room/Kitchen - stairs go to Family room




Kitchen - door leads to utility room and garage




Sundeck and hot tub (Red Road in background)




Bedroom 1




Bedroom 2




Master Bedroom




Master Bath

Minecraft squares are 1x1 meter which can be roughly calculated as 3'x3' (1 yard square) which is how I guesstemated the house dimensions. Simply divide given dimensions of floor plans by 3 to get the minecraft scale. It doesn't always work. For example I had to change the basement stairs a little to fit but that's part of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive