Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I really need to finish my base :l

Like I said in earlier blogs, when it comes to finishing my projects in MineCraft I'm like a 12 year old with ADHD and parents who hate him on xbox live. I just keep on cursing because nothing seems to work out for me. Seriously.

I've been busy for a few days with my underground base now, which actually took quite some time to build. Here is a screenshot of the entry hall

Yeah, I was kinda inspired by the mines of moria, from the first Lord of the Rings

And that's just the entry, yeah, it took a very long time too make. And believe me, it was boring as fuck.
But that's not all! Here is another screenshot which contains the entry for my actual base.


The thing is, I'm surprised by my own skill of commiting to this actual project.

I will keep you guys updated (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive