Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Treat Box

It’s such a cute little box and so quick to make,and  M & M’s are perfect to pop in or small mints…any chocolate really. It’s made using a 6x 6 inch designer paper double sided and scored like tic tac toe and then the extra score lines to fold and a flap to finish,easy peasy when you know how. When I get a chance I will do a YouTube tutorial for all you visual learners,…. like me. I really enjoy the challenge of construction and hate reading instructions but it’s so worth it when it’s finished!Christmas Box December 2011 005

 

Christmas Box December 2011 002

Christmas Box December 2011 003

Christmas Box December 2011 004

Challenges I would like to enter:

Merry Christmas

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive