Pages

Subscribe:

Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I've been playing.. Skyrim

I've been playing Skyrim lately. A lot of Skyrim. I got sick one day and punched in 8 hours worth. Not impressive considering I've read it's taken people 94 hours worth to finish it. Side quests and all. I am no where near finishing it.. but here's what I've been doing instead of quests anyway..


It's a mixture of the Happy mushrooms from Fantasia dance and the jig Bruce Willis does in The Last Boyscout.


Caution: May cause burns to face/body/penis


I derped so much that I derped my derp.


Looking at you @notquitenaomi... haha (but I did this too)

So that's my mini Skyrim to do list. Go do it. Fun stuff. Want to see another blog post like this one that I animated/wrote/wasted time making? Check out What I've been playing.. Batman: Arkham City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive