Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Daisy Doodles Ryan the Footballer/Soccer Birthday Card

This is my third card for Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team and I made this card for my son’s birthday which isn’t until November, but this is much better than making one at the last minute….. like I usually do!These are his club colours and I laid out his shirt and used my Copic Multi liner .3 to add some extra lines in to his shirt and a background. I haven’t got a colour printer yet or I would have used the grass that comes with this Digi called Ryan the Footballer. I used the digi paper with all the soccer words on the background using Yellow Cardstock in my printer and I’m so happy with this card and of course used my Copics to colour him in. I also added orange boots, these are my son’s favorite boots and added a Nike tick on side of boots because he won’t wear any thing except Nike boots for his Soccer. I love the Justin B haircut, my son loves to flick his hair..just like the digi. Soccer should be my middle name too because all conversations in this house revert to Soccer, as I have not one but two Soccer Tragic’s in our house!! I just hope I can find this card when it’s his birthday!

Soccer Card December 2011 007

This week I used  Ryan the Footballer from Daisy Digi Doodles image

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

 Card Crafter’s Circle 3rd Challenge

ANYTHING GOES

and the Sponsor this week is Daisy Doodles

DD-Logo

and the Winner’s Prize is 3 Digis!

 

Soccer Card December 2011 009

Soccer Card December 2011 008

Challenges I’m entering with this card:

Have a great weekend

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive