Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, December 30, 2011

His Strength





This card was made for this week's Word Art Wednesday. I choose to focus on this sentence. "I love you O Lord my strength." There are so many days when I am not strong. I am barely surviving. If I was having to rely on my own strength, I would be a failure. I was encouraged by 2 Corinthians 12:9... "My grace is sufficient for thee;for my strength is made perfect in weakness." What a paradox. I am strongest, when I am weak and let God use His strength. I choose to use this crocus image. A flower isn't the first image in my thoughts when I think of something strong, but any flower that can push up through the ice and snow and bloom when there is a chill in the air is a Strong flower. I made this card for a single mom in my church. She is a strong lady in a lot of ways. It takes a special person to be both mom and dad to her two kids. She doesn't ever complain. This week she was struggling with overwhelming sadness. I hope this card will encourage her. The inside of the card reads... I see better days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive