Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 10, 2012

Challenge 103 Its A Rainbow


Hiya Everyone, Happy Friday, its time for another fab Challenge here at Totally Papercrafts, this week its my turn (Joey) to set the theme, but before I do....

We would like to Thank Everyone who joined in last week with the Sketch.
The winner, chosen by Random org is....

Congratulations....
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar :)


********************************************************
Now, on to this week's challenge....


I have picked a theme of
"Rainbow"
Bright Rainbow, Pastel Rainbow, Muted Rainbow as long as there is lots of colours :)


and the PRIZE - FOUR DIGI'S OF WINNER'S CHOICE.

Our sponsor is


Delicious Doodles is a relatively young company with myself, Teri, as the Sole Trader. I have doodled and sketched all of my life, but only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.

I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, some fantasy items and also some 'darker' images featuring Vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!

Delicious Doodles also has its own Challenges on blogger and a shop blog page featuringinspiration from the Design Team.

And now you can find my images at Sweet Pea Stamps as Rubber Stamps too!

I hope you enjoy using your Delicious Doodles images!

Hugs,
Teri xx


Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)


Linda
Victoria

Anne

We cant wait to see your creations, Please leave your creations with Mr.Linky
Love the Totally DT x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive