Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snow Queen Castle Card

Making an all white card was certainly a challenge for me. I had to get out of my comfort zone and start trying new stuff and thinking about things in a new way. I am so pleased my snow queen…. got her castle. I used the Cricut to cut out the castle which looks a lot like the Princess Castle cake I made my daughter .

castle card 003

I’d love you to come and Join our Challenge this week at

Card Crafter’s Circle 8th  Challenge

WOW! WHITE ON WHITE

and the Sponsor this week is Whoopsie Daisy

All you have to do is create something primarily white and the winners prize is 2 sheets of images (8 digis)

Swing by and see the great creations showcased by the Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team.

The image I used this week from Whoopsie Daisy.

Challenges this card qualifies for:

Have a great weekend

Hugs

Trish Munro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive