Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, February 3, 2012

Word art Wed 2-1-12 The Joy of the Lord...

I had the pieces for this interlocking folded card on my desk so yesterday they just were calling to be put together. I ink spray smashed the panels, I added this week's Word Art Wednesday chosen scripture : Nehemiah 8:10 "The Joy of the Lord is my strength." I also added coffee filter flowers and 3 butterflies. The butterflies all used the same stamp. I just cut two left sides for the left butterfly and I cut two right sides for the butterfly on the right. I layered the cut butterflies over the second layer. It gives variety to the one stamp. I am linking this to the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge as well, because when I made my card for this week, I forgot to put butterflies on it. All my stampin sisters will agree that Butterflies are part of "MY STYLE".











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive