Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beautiful Boutique Svg file to cut on Cricut if you have Sure Cuts A Lot



I created the svg file to create this card front and thought I'd share it with you. I fixed a few things since I cut the sample card, so yours should come out even nicer. The word boutique should cut more cleanly, as I changed the font. I was forced to handwrite mine when I couldn't get it off the page! The stairs have been fixed and should go behing the building outline. I decided the pink handle on the tote bag would look better in a contrasting color, and moved it on the mat. Try setting the size to 7 inches. At 8 inches, I couldn't get it to fit on a card made from 8 1/2 by 11 cardstock.

This could also be used on a scrapbook page for the diva and supreme shop-a-holic
in all of us!




I still lay things out to use the whole 12x24 mat. You guys need to get those. You'll have to move things around to fit it on the smaller one. Sorry about that!

Download the boutiquecard.svg here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oozcnnyc0gx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive