Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10th-It's my Birthday!

I've been playing poker in a poker league I belong to, since 3:00 this afternoon, because they give you TRIPLE points on your birthday. Now what do the points get you, not much! Just more chips in a final tournament..and once you are in that tournament you have to beat out 300 people to win a prize. So I played 8 poker tournaments and managed to win two of them. IT was fun, didn't cost me much money and I got a few free drinks from my friends and even a present and a card from one.

My husband happens to be out of town this week, but I got a new laptop in the mail yesterday for my birthday. Now I'm spending time copying all my files over there, so I can work on my design things when I am traveling. Husband wants me to join him on some of his out of town work trips, and I said, I can't go, without my computer!

I worked on a tutorial on how to weld letters and make welded titles for a yahoo group, which is why I didn't post anything today or yesterday. I'm trying to get someone to test it out, before we post it..Any takers? I'll be glad to email you a copy if you'll try it. Pretty easy to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive