Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Christmas House Basket or Light

I saw houses similar to these on a post on kreations_by_kim blog. She said she made hers using the Handyman cartridge. Please check out Kim's blog because i love the extra details on the one she decorated.

Since Kim's example came from a cartridge, she didn't have an svg file to share. I didn't have the Handyman Cartridge so with her permission, I decided to make an svg file that would be similar, so we could all make one if we wanted to.

Download the svg file:

Download the Scut 2 file:

These can be use to store something like candies, toiletries, even socks you might give as a gift. In addition, the square battery operated candle from Dollar Tree fit in the basket perfectly too. You could just remove the handle if you are using the basket as a centerpiece instead.

I was able to import the file into make the cut, but it DOES NOT LOOK the same as it did in SCAL...I'm sorry it doesn't look like you will be able to cut it in make the cut. I don't use make the cut, but do have a copy. I didn't realize it didn't work as well as scal at reading the svg files that come out of inkscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive